SalesPad, an Operational ERP Software provider, is currently seeking a senior-level Regional Senior Sales Executive with a proven track record of exceeding sales quota selling to the SMB Wholesale Distribution Industry. The right candidate will have a hunter-mindset with a vast rolodex of contacts in our targeted industry and will play a vital role in the ongoing development of our high-performing sales team.
• Achieve established revenue targets through sales to new customers.
• Identify sales opportunities through direct prospecting, lead follow-up and networking relationships.
• Strategically create and communicate the value of our software solutions with prospective customers in the SMB Wholesale Distribution Industry.
• Understand prospects needs and provide the relevant solutions based on their business operations and future strategic goals.
• Have the ability to manage long sales cycles from qualification to close and to prepare complex proposals.
• Develop a high level of knowledge around SalesPad’s products, the territory, and competitive offerings relevant to the role.
• Must be well-connected in the Wholesale Distribution Industry with a network of contacts they can tap into immediately.
• Must be fluent in the process of solution selling (10 + Years).
• Must have consistently met or exceeded assigned quotas for the past two years.
• Must have experience in developing sales strategies for closing major opportunities.
• Outstanding communication and closing skills.
• Strong technology background with knowledge of wholesale distribution software preferred.
With more than 110 employees, SalesPad is one of West Michigan’s largest, fastest-growing software companies. We’re seeking the self-motivated, the hard-working, the problem solvers, and the dedicated to join our team of experts. We're focused on helping businesses grow, expand, or reshape how they do things by approaching each and every problem with energy, creativity, and confidence. Ingenuity, adaptation, and evolution are at the core for us at SalesPad.
Our Grand Rapids-based headquarters is focused on helping change the way organizations do business through our software products, customizations, expertise, and support. Our enterprise software solutions work with leading business applications, Intuit QuickBooks, Intacct and Microsoft Dynamics GP, and integrate with a wide range of apps and platforms. SalesPad has been in the business of helping manufacturing and distribution companies increase productivity and efficiency since 2003. We got our start when a small business owner tasked a software developer with transforming a pile of clipboards and legal pads into a streamlined, efficient inventory management system. We have been sharing ideas and innovating ever since.
At SalesPad, we're always looking for talented individuals to join our team of professionals. We believe our success is built on the abilities of our employees, and we strive to create a challenging and rewarding environment where all individuals are respected and encouraged to grow. Reach out to us today!
Your application was submitted successfully.