SalesPad is seeking a driven Client Account Manager to focus on managing our existing clients by serving their needs and expanding the portfolio of SalesPad products they use. A successful candidate is a motivated go-getter with strong analytical and communication skills to cultivate relationships from the first contact. The candidate should also be a self-starter who is looking to bring value to our customers and willing to dig deep to meet and exceed quota.
- Sell our product line to prospective clients while using a challenger selling based approach
- Work closely with our technical sales team to present products to existing clients
- Maintain communication with existing clients by calling, traveling, and emailing
- Prepare paperwork to activate new sales such as quotes, proposals, and ideal customer profiles
- Bring opportunities through the sales funnel to close
- Qualify proposals using a Budget, Authority, Need, Timeline (BANT) methodology
- Prepare for phone calls and meetings with a Goal, Value, Agenda, Permission to Proceed (GVAP) approach
- Vigorously maintain a robust and clean pipeline by using BANT and GVAP.
- Diligently maintain a detailed log of prospective client contacts and sales activities in the SalesPad CRM system
- Stay current with SalesPad’s product lines and joint partnerships
- Ability to demonstrate our product offerings
- Report to the Manager of Client Account Managers on weekly activity and monthly sales results
- Supply feedback to the Manager of Client Account Managers on opportunity quality, funnel effectiveness, and engagement efforts based on interactions with existing clients
This is the job for you if:
- You have the ability to quickly learn and effectively demonstrate a robust business software solution
- You possess an unrelenting work ethic
- You have a professional presence that puts our internal people first
- You have an understanding of business processes with an eye for challenging a customer's status quo
- You promote our mission statement to "Radically Improve Distribution Operations" for our customers
- You promote our Core Values #PeopleFirst, #Accountability, #SpeakStraight, #OurWhy, #CustomerSuccess, #Innovators, #DataDriven, #Improvement.
- You have the ability to communicate with people at all levels including C-level executives
- You have excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize multiple tasks
- You have the motivation to thrive in a fast-paced, growing and evolving environment
- You have earned a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- You have 2+ years of sales experience (Technical sales strongly preferred)
- You have experience with CRM and Marketing Automation software (Salesforce and Pardot experience a plus)
*Candidate should be comfortable with 20 - 25% travel to customer sites.
With more than 100 employees, SalesPad is one of West Michigan’s largest, fastest-growing software companies. We’re seeking the self-motivated, the hard-working, the problem solvers, and the dedicated to join our team of experts. We're focused on helping businesses grow, expand, or reshape how they do things by approaching each and every problem with energy, creativity, and confidence. Ingenuity, adaptation, and evolution are at the core for us at SalesPad.
Our Grand Rapids-based headquarters is focused on helping change the way organizations do business through our software products, customizations, expertise, and support. Our enterprise software solutions work with leading business applications, Intuit QuickBooks, Intacct and Microsoft Dynamics GP, and integrate with a wide range of apps and platforms. SalesPad has been in the business of helping manufacturing and distribution companies increase productivity and efficiency since 2003. We got our start when a small business owner tasked a software developer with transforming a pile of clipboards and legal pads into a streamlined, efficient inventory management system. We have been sharing ideas and innovating ever since.
At SalesPad, we're always looking for talented individuals to join our team of professionals. We believe our success is built on the abilities of our employees, and we strive to create a challenging and rewarding environment where all individuals are respected and encouraged to grow. Reach out to us today!